Departure from Ciudad Bolivar. All services and flights are included (Prices is for complete tour).
The meeting point is at Ciudad Bolivar Airport at 7:00 a.m., where our bilingual guides crew will assist you with luggage and flight check. The aircraft departs to Canaima at 8:00 a.m.
1 Day: El Sapo Excursion
You will be received at Canaima land strip by our professional bilingual who will provide assistance with luggage and ground transportation to Canaima Lagoon.
We take a boat to sail the Canaima Lagoon to have our first encounter with the waterfalls Ucaima, Golondrina and Hacha.
Next, we do a short walking through the jungle to visit the Sapo and Sapito Falls. Depending on weather conditions, we will cross from one side to the other of El Sapo through the backside of the water curtain, to get to a viewpoint.
Now It is time to carry on our journey sailing up the Carrao river to approach to the Angel Falls, on our way we will have a short walking trough the Mayupa plain (Sabana de Mayupa), know the Happiness Well, enjoy amazing landscapes, hike for one hour through the jungle to finally get to the Angel Falls base.
Once in there if the climate is the appropriate we take a refreshing bath, and stay there to enjoy the view of the marvelous highest waterfall in the world, Angel Falls.
Next, we take our way back to Raton Island, where we spend the night in hammock at the rustic jungle camp with background view of Angel Falls.
Day 2: Sailing back to Canaima
We start the day early in the morning to take breakfast and prepare to sail down the Churum and Carrao River.
Approximately at 1:00 p.m. we must be ready at Canaima airport preparing to get the flight back to Puerto Ordaz.
Tour ends at Ciudad Bolivar airport around 3:00 p.m
1)Roundtrip flights: Puerto Ordaz-Canaima-Puerto Ordaz
2)Airport assistance at Canaima.
3)All the journeys.
4)All meals, also non alcoholic drinks are included.
5)Accommodation at jungle Camp in hammock with mosquito net, in front of Angel Falls.
6)Experienced bilingual guide.
7)Life west for each tourist.
8)First aid equipment
9)Personalized attention by local indigenous, native of the region
10)Insurance policy of civil responsibility.
Services not included
2)Local indigenous community fee.
Food & Drink
Excelente tour para conocer las bellezas exoticas e unicas del Estado Bolivar,sus ríos,montañas, fauna y flora, un viaje inolvidable.
The meeting hour is at 7:00 a.m. the aircraft departs to Canaima at 8:00 a.m.
Parque Nacional Canaima, Estado Bolivar.
Aeropuerto Tomas de Heres,del Estado Bolívar.
Se recomienda llevar:
-Documentos en reglas.
-Ropa cómoda y ligera para climas cálidos.
-Bolsas plásticas para guardar ropa mojada.
-Impermeables,chaquetas para usar en las noches.
-Repelente de insectos.
-Lentes de sol.
1. Responsibilities: Expedition takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machineries, acts of government, robberies, lootings or any other cause other people´s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service, there will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification.5.Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services. 6.All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service.
2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism.
3) the use of any part of the contracted services
Please enter the message you'd like to send to the operator of Angel Falls
There are no reviews for this tour yet.